Tuesday, October 8, 2019

IMPORTANT

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for your patience and kind emails last week. I am so happy to be back with the loons again! Here are a couple updates:

  • RAH-Tonight we begin our Reading At Home program. You will see a folder in your child's backpack explaining how it works. This is not "homework" and it should not feel like a chore. It is a chance for your loon to show off their new and improving reading skills, doing this regularly is very beneficial in the long run but I know life happens so don't worry if it falls through the cracks now and then. :) 
  • Open House is rescheduled to Friday 10/18 at 7:50 am. Please enter through the main office with your child. When you're ready to head out your child can head out to morning recess. 
  • Be on the lookout for parent teacher conference sign ups coming out soon. It is at the top of my to-do list and will be shared on here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remote Learning Update

First of all give your loon a hug for me! I miss them all!!! Secondly, I wanted to reach out and encourage all of you to contact me with a...