Monday, June 25, 2018

STEAM #1

As promised I will post weekly STEAM challenges here throughout the summer, Challenge #1 is a fun one...
Build a fort! 
Inside or outside will do! Send pictures and I can post them on here to share our creations! 

Loon News: 
To see the loon chicks check out this video. Skip ahead to 1:29 to see the family swimming together.
http://www.loon.org/looncam.php#tabr1

I also just learned they are running a second loon cam. This one is on a man made loon nest which are distributed around the state. Loons don't typically choose them but it's the next best option considering all the obstacles they encounter. It has an amazing view for those loon enthusiasts who want more!
Loon Cam 2

P.S. If you don't want to receive these emails over the summer feel free to unsubscribe :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remote Learning Update

First of all give your loon a hug for me! I miss them all!!! Secondly, I wanted to reach out and encourage all of you to contact me with a...