Friday, September 27, 2019

Week of September 26th

Important dates:
  • SMS Open House October 3rd
    • Our classroom will be open at 6:00 for your Loon to be your guide to show off all their awesome work and favorite parts of our room! This is different from past years, the whole family is welcome so no babysitters needed! We can't wait to see you!
Here's just a glimpse of what we've been working on:

  • Finished celebrating each loon as a star of the day
  • Learned how to play "Trash" a great game for home too! 
  • Read the book What Do You Do With a Problem? and How to Lose All Your Friends
  • Spent time with our Wolf Packs
  • Practiced writing our name with letters the right size
  • Began reading our first issue of National Geographic 
  • Made our class rules

Here are some questions to try...
  1. What is a loon chat? 
  2. What was your marriage advice to Miss Rowley?
  3. What are green and red thoughts? 
Bonus News: 
I did get married on Saturday and had the most amazing weekend. The Loons made me the cutest book of marriage advice and decorating the classroom for me to return to! It was the sweetest surprise. Some great pieces of advice include take boat rides, go to disney together, go on a picnic and eat lots of cake! I'm hoping to maintain my email address throughout the year but will keep you posted! I am happy to go by Miss Rowley or Mrs. Geddes for the rest of the year 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remote Learning Update

First of all give your loon a hug for me! I miss them all!!! Secondly, I wanted to reach out and encourage all of you to contact me with a...