Friday, September 6, 2019

Week of 9/6

Important dates:
  • Picture Day is this Thursday.
Here's just a glimpse of what we've been working on:

Played the math game Bunny Hop
Made loons to decorate our classroom
Learned about why Pluto is no longer a planet (Thanks to Mystery Doug!)
Read the book, "Interrupting Chicken"
Practiced finding just right reading spots
Reviewed counting forward on a number line
Learned about good school citizens
Read by flashlight for our first "Flashlight Friday"

Here are some questions to try...
  1. Tell me about Junie B. Jones.
  2. Who did you read with during Flashlight Friday? 
  3. How do you play Bunny Hop? (See pictures below...)
  4. Where do you like to read in the classroom?

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Remote Learning Update

First of all give your loon a hug for me! I miss them all!!! Secondly, I wanted to reach out and encourage all of you to contact me with a...